Health First Health Park
Health First’s Viera Hospital, Medical Office Park, and Pro-Health and Fitness Center reside on a 50-acre campus, the only healthcare campus combining health, wellness and disease prevention in Brevard County.
The hospital was designed for the patient as well as the caregiver. Great amounts of time and care were given in the aesthetics and general layout of the building. The President and CEO of Viera Hospital, Christopher Kennedy, headed up the project and worked with input from consultants from all industries, most importantly the healthcare providers that will be working in the facility. Once completed in April, 2011, Viera Hospital promises to be the standard for all hospital designs in the future.
- 100 all-private, inpatient beds
- Comprehensive, acute care
- 24-hour Emergency Department
- 12-bed Intensive Care Unit
- Outpatient diagnostic and treatment services including a state-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
- Vital Watch (electronic ICU) 2 way audio/video in all ICU rooms
Pro-Health and Fitness Center
The two-story, 68,000-square-foot Pro-Health Facility is filled with the latest in technology-driven exercise equipment, instructors that create a personal program for clients to follow and a fitness center filled with options to make health care goals successful. The following is just a snap shot list of what a membership would include:
- 25-yard lap pool
- sauna and steam rooms
- scuba pool
- workout classrooms
- group cycling room
- 2 indoor racquet ball courts
- Gymnasium with regulation basketball and volleyball
- Indoor track
- KitFit Area
Space Coast Cancer Center
Serving the residents of Brevard County since 1983, Space Coast Cancer Center is one of the premier Hematology/Oncology practices in the area with locations in Titusville, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and Viera. Our medical practice cares for patients with cancer and blood disorders.
For more information, call 855.894.HOPE (4673).
- Board certified physicians
- Florida"s First and only practice certified for quality by the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- State-of-the Art radiation therapy, utilizing the Varian TrueBeam and Trilogy Linac
- Florida"s First and only University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Via Oncology Clinical Pathways participant
- Clinical trials sponsored by the National Cancer Institute as well as leading pharmaceutical companies. Dedicated to providing the best service and medical care possible